Sales Representative – Security Products
Position: Sales Representative – Security Products
Job Classification: Sales
Reports to: Vertical Markets Manager
Responsible for named OEM, VARs, system integrator and end-user customers in the Security market, buying product through Comtrol’s two-tier distributor network or direct from Comtrol.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Representative will learn Comtrol and competitor product technical feature/functions and provide prospective customers with guidance on the most appropriate Comtrol product that meets their specific requirement.
- Representative will support and grow the existing customer base provided to reach assigned annual quota for the Security market.
- Representative will canvass North America to identify new prospective customers.
- Representative will work directly with contractors and municipalities and also be directly involved in the government bidding process.
- In an effort to meet emerging requirements, representative will provide sales and product management with features that are required by the customer, but not currently available in Comtrol products.
- Representative will utilize SalesForce to provide operations with a monthly sales forecast that specifies the expected unit sales over the coming quarter.
- Representative will travel to meet with customers and attend industry trade shows across the nation – approximately 20% travel required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- College degree preferred – Business, Marketing
- 3 – 5 years sales experience in a computer related technologies environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage high volume activity and workflow
- Technical aptitude and a general understanding of computers and related technologies
- Data communication technology familiarity (networking products) a plus
- Self-starter with a goal-oriented personality
- Ability to work in a team environment
Interested? Please e-mail [email protected]